– A quality eye: The needles have a somewhat larger needle eye, with a smooth surface both inside and out.
– Strong body: With just the right amount of flexibility, the needles are resistant to bending or breaking.
– Sharp point – The needle’s points have undergone special high-density abrasive polishing treatment for sharpness.
– Smooth piecing enables easy sewing
– You can stitch for hours with less fatigue.
Made in Hiroshima
These safe and high quality needles are produced at Tulip’s own factory in Hiroshima. The “Made in Hiroshima” label is proof of a high-quality needle that is rooted in Hiroshima’s history and traditional needle-making techniques.